The Girls of TPF.... My Apology

Boomn4x4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First of all, thanks to whomever started the thread...

Secondly, I really have to take a step back and apologize for some of the stuff I have said here.

I have been a member of Internet forums for a good 10 years or so (I'd wager I have accumlated a good 20,000 or so posts), but they have all been predominatly 'male' oriented... hunting, fishing, football, and what-not. My experience over the past decade has led me to be quite sterotypical in my online demeanor.

With that being said, the recent thread "the girls of TPG" has really opened my eyes to the type of people that I am dealing with.... you aren't all wearing chest waders, gutting deer, and arguing over who is best suited to be the next coach of the Cleveland Browns. Had this not been an Internet forum, but a public square, I would have never said some of the things I have said here in front of some of the pictuers I have seen... not only the women, but some of the gentlemen as well.

Now, before I get too deep in this apology.... I still swear that if you are a beginner, you are best not to use your kids as a learning tool....I'm not taking that back. But I will say that I'm sorry for some of the blatently off-color comments I have made and some of the vulgarity I have eluded too.

I can't promise that it'll never say anything like that again, I still frequent those same hunting, fishing, and sports sites that can get pretty vulgar, but when I do, please take it with a grain of salt... I sincerly don't mean to offend any one... unless of course, if you start it.

Attention_Whore_badge.gif

Are you saying that to just me.... or did you post it for every one to see? If you have a problem with me, you could have just said so in a PM, unless of course, you want everyone to see how funny you are.

Interesting post.... I'd guess then the same could be said for you. Feel free to take that badge off your scanner and stich it back on your vest.

There is alot of irony in psychology, isn't there?

Last edited:
feel free to let it all fly when i post pics for c&c haha. maybe under our names by where it says whether or not its ok to edit our pictures, it should say if we can take criticism well or not. the things people consider harsh here, are like a nice warm hug on the car forums i belong too lol

feel free to let it all fly when i post pics for c&c haha. maybe under our names by where it says whether or not its ok to edit our pictures, it should say if we can take criticism well or not. the things people consider harsh here, are like a nice warm hug on the car forums i belong too lol

I've seen stuff from car forums. My husband belongs to one. Those men on there are MEAN! ;P

I've seen stuff from car forums. My husband belongs to one. Those men on there are MEAN! ;P

haha. its been the mean forms of advice that have helped me the most tho haha. im not gonna lose any sleep over what somebody says to me over the internet. most really do mean well. on my car, they picked at the smallest details and ripped it apart. my car has come a long way since then and its really all thanks to those guys

ha ha! I think it's funny though. Sometimes the guys get into argurements. Really? Who fights over the internet? Makes me LOL!

Huwhaaaaaaat?! What the Duck does VIDEOS?! :clap: :boogie:

Yeps though I don't think he's done many new ones - but plenty of them are on the youtubes :)
*has a feeling erose's evening/morning/whatevertimeitis is now going to be full of duck!:lmao:

Well, I think it's kind of you to apologize, but I'm concerned that you think you should be anything different than yourself based on what we LOOK LIKE??? I can be crude and throw down and it has nothing to do with what I look like.

I guess if you thought that you were just surrounded by men and realized that you weren't, that makes a little more sense (this would be my husband's reaction) but I really think there's nothing to apologize for if what you have posted is what you really thought! :mrgreen:

First of all, thanks to whomever started the thread...

Secondly, I really have to take a step back and apologize for some of the stuff I have said here.

I have been a member of Internet forums for a good 10 years or so (I'd wager I have accumlated a good 20,000 or so posts), but they have all been predominatly 'male' oriented... hunting, fishing, football, and what-not. My experience over the past decade has led me to be quite sterotypical in my online demeanor.

With that being said, the recent thread "the girls of TPG" has really opened my eyes to the type of people that I am dealing with.... you aren't all wearing chest waders, gutting deer, and arguing over who is best suited to be the next coach of the Cleveland Browns. Had this not been an Internet forum, but a public square, I would have never said some of the things I have said here in front of some of the pictuers I have seen... not only the women, but some of the gentlemen as well.

Now, before I get too deep in this apology.... I still swear that if you are a beginner, you are best not to use your kids as a learning tool....I'm not taking that back. But I will say that I'm sorry for some of the blatently off-color comments I have made and some of the vulgarity I have eluded too.

I can't promise that it'll never say anything like that again, I still frequent those same hunting, fishing, and sports sites that can get pretty vulgar, but when I do, please take it with a grain of salt... I sincerly don't mean to offend any one... unless of course, if you start it.

You are showing a very kindhearted side of yourself. Very nice.

You mean that there are REAL people behind all this comments?

Also, I suppose it's okay to say bad things to ugly people? Perhaps we need some standardized scoring system of attractiveness for each member, just so we know how to respond to their posts...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back