The Girls of TPF.... My Apology

Attention_Whore_badge.gif

Bitter where do you get this stuff? :biglaugh:

First of all, thanks to whomever started the thread...

Secondly, I really have to take a step back and apologize for some of the stuff I have said here.

I have been a member of Internet forums for a good 10 years or so (I'd wager I have accumlated a good 20,000 or so posts), but they have all been predominatly 'male' oriented... hunting, fishing, football, and what-not. My experience over the past decade has led me to be quite sterotypical in my online demeanor.

With that being said, the recent thread "the girls of TPG" has really opened my eyes to the type of people that I am dealing with.... you aren't all wearing chest waders, gutting deer, and arguing over who is best suited to be the next coach of the Cleveland Browns. Had this not been an Internet forum, but a public square, I would have never said some of the things I have said here in front of some of the pictuers I have seen... not only the women, but some of the gentlemen as well.

Now, before I get too deep in this apology.... I still swear that if you are a beginner, you are best not to use your kids as a learning tool....I'm not taking that back. But I will say that I'm sorry for some of the blatently off-color comments I have made and some of the vulgarity I have eluded too.

I can't promise that it'll never say anything like that again, I still frequent those same hunting, fishing, and sports sites that can get pretty vulgar, but when I do, please take it with a grain of salt... I sincerly don't mean to offend any one... unless of course, if you start it.

Touching.

Apology accepted. If you remember for which thread I'm talking about, that is. : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back