What's new

The Grader

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few from earlier today.
Tired of shooting bales of hay so I cruised around my towns miniscule industrial area and spotted this beast. :mrgreen:

1-
42351592_835e79e750_o.jpg


2-
42351593_075e6bf18b_o.jpg


3-
42363211_48a2218120_o.jpg


EOS20d
17-40L @17mm
post processing
 
These are different! Loving the wheel tread in the last one, quite intriguing indeed!
 
I really like the 2nd and the 3rd, but once again the treads are, I think, the best. At first I thought it was a corner of a brick wall. :blushing:
 
Thanks everybody.
Looks like the tread gets the nod for favourite. :D
 
the angle on number 2 is sweet!!! :thumbup: i like the 3rd one too, the tracks are pretty cool!!!
 
Well, since yellow against blue always works for me (mixed it becomes GREEN, you know ;););)), I like the first very much... have you softened it a bit? It looks soft, but not soft as in out-of-focus, if you see what I mean?

Actually I like them all, and the tire tread fascinates me in so far as it is so abstract, without the other two I might have had a hard time recognising what I see, but the first is still my favourite because of the colour combination.
 
like the way and angle you took the photo. especially the 2nd one.
 
Cool shots JonK. My fave is the second, but the tire treads are really neat. Well done.
 
nice series jk :thumbsup:
love the angle in the second and the third is totally awesome!
thanks for sharing :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom