The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show -- need help narrowing down!

superasian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys!
I took these on my summer trip to Alaska (Aug 7 - 21). My sister and I went to watch the Lumberjack Show when we made port in Skagway. It was definitely entertaining (and a great stop for some awesome action shots c; ) and worth it!

Anyway, I took a whole bunch of shots and narrowed my favorites down to this bunch. These are all SOOC, so yes I realize there's an out-of-focus heap in the corner of the logrolling pictures (unfortunately the lady in front of me had rather tall hair, eh) and they all need some editing/cropping. I just wanted your guys' opinions! If you guys could pick a favorite or rank them, that'd be awesome; if you just wanna leave comments, that's welcomed as always :3

Regarding the log rolling pictures I'm a little unsure as to what to do with the chained log and the rope running out of the photo (right hand corner) .. I tried cropping it out but it looked strange since I could only do so much without cutting off the splashes and their legs; don't think cloning's an option either, so yeah opinions on that please! Also, the two non-rolling lumberjacks, I'm not sure if I should keep them in the frame or crop them out .. I guess some people can argue that they're ''distracting''.

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Crap, must've accidentally resized all of these when I uploaded them into Photobucket, agh .. I'll replace them with the full-size ones if need be!

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

Hay those peoples look familiar. :p

Most reactions

New Topics