What's new

The great beyond C&C

I have to agree with the majority that the first one stands out of the others. So I say the first one. :)
 
thank you :)
 
I like the first the best too.

It could maybe use a little noise reduction though.
 
mmhm yea but I think it adds to it?
 
Well, it's your choice, but - the ones that aren't moving aren't stars. :) :lol:


What software are you using? I know the default NR settings in LR would have taken care of most of that.


I would at least try it (NR) and see what you think.


Totally up to you though. Don't let any of us tell you what to do or what to take pictures of.
 
I use photoshop and I will try it yall seem to know what ur doing lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom