The great coffee addiction thread :D

I have about 1 cup each day...more if it's really cold or if I need a boost. I like both cream and sugar.

When I was in Costa Rica, they served coffee with every meal. Costa Rican coffee tastes different than what they sell around here. My wife & I really liked it & we brought back plenty of it as gifts.

I really like Bailey's Irish cream in my coffee. We also brought back a liqueur from Costa Rica called Café Rica. It's a coffee bean based liqueur and is quite tastey...but you have to be careful...it's 35% alcohol...it can get you drunk pretty fast.

OH Yeah, pot a day habit!
Black or with amaretto flavored creamer

I enjoy the occasional triple or quadruple shot of some fine italian or french roast, freshly ground beans or a latte :drool: I was hooked on it last year, but by now it isn't a big deal if I don't get coffee, a cup of tea will do.

I remember last year one of my friends drank 4 or 5 shots of espresso with about 1/2 cup of sugar mixed in. He was buzzed for the entire day, hilarious.

Cut me, I bleed caffeine.
At any one time I have 9 different cofees (not counting instants) and 6 different devices for making it.
If it doesn't dissolve the spoon it's not cofee. And I take it any way it comes. I even eat the beans.

Chocolate coated cofee beans......mmmmm.....

Addicted? Naaaaaah. Not at all. I drink coffee for medical reasons. I was born without a caffeine gland. Really.

Aside from the occasional mocha, latte, or cappucino, I like my coffe black. Our favorite everyday bean at home is Jacobs Krönung.

Love coffee! Black, with milk, cream but no flavors! No sugar! As strong as possible! Those who do go to *bucks know about the black eye and red eye. Basically shots of espresso in a large coffee. I guess I am addicted, I need two cups to get relaxed enough to sleep at night, and a pot in the morning. Then anytime throughout the day. I want to try to grow a coffee bush sometime. I know I will not get a decent cup out of it but it just would be fun. I actually just brewed a pot for myself and it has been sitting there, I've been busy. But thanks for reminding me!

Hertz, I thought I was one of the only who ate the beans. YUM! but leave the chocolate out, it's too sweet.

Coffee...yuckie stuff :puke-rig: , I avoid it completely. Diet coke is my caffine supplier. :drool:

I can have a cup when it's cold out, but give me a diet coke anytime. Breakfast of champions!

tmpadmin said:
Hertz, I thought I was one of the only who ate the beans. YUM! but leave the chocolate out, it's too sweet.[/color]
Not if it's good quality plain chocolate. Perfection.

And then there's Turkish cofee with cardamom seeds.....

Been addicted since I was 11 and my mom worked at Starbucks... I prefer it black, strong, and NOT acidic.

Mmm. Coffee! Strong, a teeny bit of milk and a couple of sugars. At work I drink about 6-8 cups a day, no wonder I get withdrawal symptoms when I'm at home.

And I cannot function without the obligatory cup of coffee and cigarette in the morning. Yes, I have an addiction... or two.

Most reactions

Back