The Great Music Thread!!!!

All very nice, makes me miss the jazz clubs in Austin. That last number is smokin', what a talent.

All very nice, makes me miss the jazz clubs in Austin. That last number is smokin', what a talent.

The guy behind that Postmodern Jukebox find some really amazing talent. He's the guy playing the piano in all of the videos - Scott Bradlee.

What really captivates me is the way they sing, the expressions, the silky smooth movements, it's almost hypnotic like watching a belly dancer. It's a talent in itself.
I like this one rather well.

What really captivates me is the way they sing, the expressions, the silky smooth movements, it's almost hypnotic like watching a belly dancer. It's a talent in itself.
I like this one rather well.

Yeah, I saw that one during my trip down the YouTube rabbit hole last night. This combo of song, arrangement, and singer is just a seamless interpretation into an entirely different genre.

There aren't many better bass lines that the ones Geddy comes out with.

I've been following this amazing little girls videos for awhile now. She started playing drums when she was only two years of age. She may turn out to be one of the greats. Here she does a cover drum solo of RUSH' "YYZ."

Yeah, that singer does a really good Geddy ... didn't think anyone could do that ... though I didn't think anyone could Freddy Mercury either

I found those guys after listening to this cover

Yeah, that singer does a really good Geddy ... didn't think anyone could do that ... though I didn't think anyone could Freddy Mercury either

I found those guys after listening to this cover

Love early RUSH.

I've been following this amazing little girls videos for awhile now. She started playing drums when she was only two years of age. She may turn out to be one of the greats. Here she does a cover drum solo of RUSH' "YYZ."

Dayum!

Someone has to post this now, so it might as well be me :) RIP, Neil Peart.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back