What's new

The Great Ocean Road

tacosanchez

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
7
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went for a drive down to the coast yesterday and took some photos, here are a couple. Let me know what you think :D

DAgxdt.jpg



NW0cTz.jpg
 
I usually really don't care for B&W, but the two streams leading toward the middle really make this one interesting. I like them both!
 
Both are great. I like the contrast and depth in the second photo.
 
The lines in the B&W are great as is the conversion. I wouldn't change a single thing about it. It has a quality to it that makes it look like it's glowing.
 
Love them both - GREAT job!
 
Love them both but that top one is amazing! Makes me wish I was just a natural at landscape photos ..this whole putting effort in to LEARN really sucks ;)
 
yea great work. ND filter?
 
Thanks for all the positive replies guys, I really appreciate it it's overwhelming!

Heitz, I used Lee's Big Stopper 10 stop ND filter and their .9 soft grad ND. So far Lee have been the best filters I've owned as I've had no noticeable colour cast yet.
 
wish we had rocks like that on canada's west coast!
great shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom