the guys.....

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
her are a few more pics from the wedding that I did a couple weeks ago....

18.jpg

17.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

What do you think?

Interesting. I like the first pose. I think full color works better than the mostly desaturated versions. You might try a selective color on the ties and see how that looks (though I know lots of folks on this site don't like selective color).

Interesting. I like the first pose. I think full color works better than the mostly desaturated versions. You might try a selective color on the ties and see how that looks (though I know lots of folks on this site don't like selective color).

I will try it. Most folks on here dont, but at the same time most clients do. Many photographers are doing it these days.

Thanks for your comments.

These are excellent southerngal! Wow, such serious looks in the first shot, but very effective. Focus, color (on the color shots, that is) and detail are great. I seldom like tilted images, but it seems to work very well in these. Great eye!!

NJ

These are excellent southerngal! Wow, such serious looks in the first shot, but very effective. Focus, color (on the color shots, that is) and detail are great. I seldom like tilted images, but it seems to work very well in these. Great eye!!

NJ

Thanks!!!

I was so worried about the whole session. They didn't always know exactly what I wanted them to do/look etc., but I am very pleased w/the results.

i love the non conventional spacing for the 3rd image

great shots. i would have liked to see more smiling faces in the first two, and in the second two i think the young boy could have been positioned a little more to the left. in all, great job. thanks for sharing!

That is awesome. I wish you'd have been the photographer at my sisters wedding.. her pics were CRAP! lol

That is awesome. I wish you'd have been the photographer at my sisters wedding.. her pics were CRAP! lol

Thats awful for her! Thanks for your comment.

You guys are great! Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

This was my very FIRST wedding, and I am very excited about the end result :D

Most reactions

Back