04.jpg

Pic 05:
05.jpg

Pic 06:
06.jpg

Pat
Travel | Photography | Design
http://www.heartpatrick.com

Why is the head chopped off in every single photo?

I dont really mind the subject matter...its just no way to connect with the people in it...there are no eyes or a face in the photos. There isnt emotion, its kind of trying to be shocking without the actual shock.If there was a way to connect with the photo, eyes for examp, and a nod to male and female, that could be more shocking. Right now it kind of feels like it is all for attention, like a troubled teenager. know what i mean?

I dont really mind the subject matter...its just no way to connect with the people in it...there are no eyes or a face in the photos. There isnt emotion, its kind of trying to be shocking without the actual shock.If there was a way to connect with the photo, eyes for examp, and a nod to male and female, that could be more shocking. Right now it kind of feels like it is all for attention, like a troubled teenager. know what i mean?

totally agree.

I wouldn't call this Harajuku girls because in my opinion its nothing like the girls in Japan and believe me I have been there many times. If you are going for some type of harajuku girl look you might want to try some more layers and accessories along with a crap load of funky makeup. I don't know if you really were after Harajuku girls but in general the shoot is ok but I agree we need to see faces.

There either in dark clothing or funky white stuff:
harajuku-girls.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back