What's new

The Herd

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a panned shot from last fall but I reprocessed it today and quite like how it turned out.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look! :)


The Herd

 
This is a panned shot from last fall but I reprocessed it today and quite like how it turned out.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look! :)


The Herd


What do you mean "re" processed it?

What was this shot on?
 
Hey Stone, oops, nothing "special", this was shot with my 60D from the moving car, the only processing done is normal raw processing and I redid it in black and white ;)
 
Hey Stone, oops, nothing "special", this was shot with my 60D from the moving car, the only processing done is normal raw processing and I redid it in black and white ;)

Oh! Gotcha, I was wondering about the strange blur as it reminded me of wet plate petzvel effect, but slightly off, now it makes sense, moving car! :)

Looks good.
 
Thanks Stone :)

I will have to check into that effect/process! I love it when one of my shots reminds people of different things like that but I wonder if my lack of knowledge in different processes helps or hurts me? If I knew what they looked like or what options there are would that make my approach to these better or forced? hmmmm.....
 
Thanks Stone :)

I will have to check into that effect/process! I love it when one of my shots reminds people of different things like that but I wonder if my lack of knowledge in different processes helps or hurts me? If I knew what they looked like or what options there are would that make my approach to these better or forced? hmmmm.....

Ahhhh! You don't know what wet plate is?? :-p

It's ok, think old fashioned "head under the black cloth" type stuff.

The Petzval is a lens, Lomography just made a new imitation Petzval that fits on the tiny 35mm type sensors. But most true petzvals are for large format cameras.

Good luck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom