Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happens every now and then.......

NC-Zoo-736-Edit-800.jpg

How are you handling your love life?

Comments welcome.​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-S_6-v6VU"]a little bonus for you[/ame]​

Last edited:
definatly love the selective focus in this - the best part is that the female is looking at the male, whilst you also have the iconic angle on him. The light was also being kind as well. Great job - looks like it was a good and fun day!

This makes me sad :(
My husband is "Leo" ... born in August... :(

Thanks Nate, glad you liked it.

Cheers Overread. I took several shots of these two in that position, but only in this one did she gaze at her mate.

Sich Bedanken LaFoto. Apologies if iGoogle translator got it wrong. I certainly did not mean to make anyone sad with this photo. The title is just a play on words, but I cannot change it now. My father is a Leo. My condolences to you. :lol:

Nicely done. Such sharp focus on the male, and the female cooperated nicely by turning to scowl in his direction for this pic.

Amazing focus!!! This is sad, but I like it.

Love the focus!!! They just set up perfectly for you to shoot lol , great capture

Very interesting shot - well captured
Cheers Chris, that means a lot coming from one of the better wildlife shooters on the forum.

Nicely done. Such sharp focus on the male, and the female cooperated nicely by turning to scowl in his direction for this pic.
Thanks Anty. There were many shots that were literally "yawn fests", but this one caught the moment for me.

I agree, very nice.:thumbup:Rmac,
Thanks, much appreciated.

Nice use of DOF.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Amazing focus!!! This is sad, but I like it.
Thanks. Another comment for it being sad...... hmmm. Perhaps I should've used a different title.

Great shot! Well captured.
Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

Love the focus!!! They just set up perfectly for you to shoot lol , great capture
Cheers Empress. This was my first attempt at the zoo. I think the lions did okay for me and worth another go when it's not so bloody cold. :lol:

Most reactions

Back