the Hubs: my first attempt...forgive me.

paigegreen916

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
tgpphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my first attempt shooting people (that sounds horrible). i had a hard time makeing the shots look like something more thank snapshots. this is the only one i liked.

how do you comfort someone whose not comfortable behind the camera? give them an activity? talk to them? i'm so much better with flowers and trees...

When asked "how do you get men to open up to show energy and a desirable expression?", Pete Wright said "it's very much case-by-case. Some men want to be led every step of the way, and be told straight how they look and what they need to do. With others, it has to be subtle, like "Hey did you see the Cowboys game this weekend? Can you slide your right foot forward and drop your chin? Terrell Owens was on fire, wasn't he?"

Don Chicks said "I get them to talk about themselves - their likes, desires and dreams. I wan their minds busy thinking about other things then being photographed.

Mark Brandes said "Conversation with a portrait subject is important to set the stage. y friend Michael Thompson, who's a great portrait photographer in Nashville, says he never asks a man about his work, but what he loves to do when he's not working. This unlocks the heart of the man, not just his head

Most reactions

Back