What's new

The hummingbirds have gone - pics from the end of the season

SquarePeg44 5

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
16,692
Reaction score
18,291
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don’t think I’ve posted any of these before but I apologize if any are duplicates from other threads!

1
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

2
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

3
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

4
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

5
SCAT0286-Edit by SharonCat..., on Flickr

6
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

7
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

8
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

9
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr
 
What a terrific set! From someone who has watched many hummers for many years, I can attest that this is exactly how they love to buzz and swoop around, and land on what appear to be impossibly small areas like #2. Love that shot!
 
I don’t think I’ve posted any of these before but I apologize if any are duplicates from other threads!

1
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

2
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

3
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

4
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

5
SCAT0286-Edit by SharonCat..., on Flickr

6
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

7
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

8
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr

9
Garden visitors by SharonCat..., on Flickr
Just terrific!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Wonderful pics!
Thank you!

Wow! Wonderful set!
Thanks!

Some very good shots, number 8 for me.....
Thank you that’s one of my favorites!

What a terrific set! From someone who has watched many hummers for many years, I can attest that this is exactly how they love to buzz and swoop around, and land on what appear to be impossibly small areas like #2. Love that shot!
Thank you! That one was taken at a local community garden. I’ll be sure to put some of those bamboo stakes in my garden next year.

Just terrific!
Thanks very much!

More fantastic shots. The Hummingbird whisperer :)
Haha! Thanks!!
 
More great pics! Truly outstanding!
 
Wonderful set.
 
All cracking images Sharon, my favs are 3 and 8 fantastic.
Like CherylL above I'd like to know the Pros and Cons of this lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom