the ignore button

I think it is safe to assume that anybody who does not respond on this thread has put Jols on their ignore list. There can be no other reason.

Don't worry, you're not on mine

I think it is safe to assume that anybody who does not respond on this thread has put Jols on their ignore list. There can be no other reason.

Don't worry, you're not on mine

Or have been banned...

By my reckoning Jols, that's 25,384 people who are ignoring you or have been banned - you must be a really bad person :lol:

Or have been banned...

By my reckoning Jols, that's 25,384 people who are ignoring you or have been banned - you must be a really bad person :lol:

Lets not be hasty Chris, there is still time for the rest to make an appearance. We'll give it another half an hour, if they don't show up by then... well... I'm afraid the facts will speak for themselves :(

This is the funniest thread I have ever seen...nobody is replying. :lol::lol:

No. He just has a strong masochistic streak.
crazylol.gif

Did you know...there are infinate Ignore spaces. :lol: All the more reason for the Super Ignore Button.

Can you ignore yourself. Today I would like to ignore my self since my kids do it .. when I say clean up your mess or I will sell you to the gypsys..THEY IGNORE ME... They have an internal ignore button.. that only they can see... Is that how it is here?

Am I on anyones ignore list?

yeah your on mine hence I cant see what you posted so I can't answer your who is ignoring me question :lol:

well, time is up.

me
Chris
Elsa
Hawkeye
Zombiekilla
ZenDiana
Hertz
Chiller
LostProph

Who wants to break the news to him? It has to be one of us because everyone else appears to be ignoring him :(

Santa, it's me! Why did you curse me like this? How will I ever wake from this state of ignoring?

Oh my. I'm doomed........Chiller Santa....can't you see me???????????????????????????

^^^ Does this mean you also made it onto Chiller Santa's naughty list, elsaspet?

I had this awful dream I was stuck in Ignoreland.
Hertz, you were there. And you were there too Chiller. Even your little dog LP was there!

Most reactions

Back