A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2010 #1 "... the medicine-man drew up its happy places one by one, like little blessed islands in a sea of talk." ~ Mary Austin -
"... the medicine-man drew up its happy places one by one, like little blessed islands in a sea of talk." ~ Mary Austin -
T TMWallace TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2010 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Location Austin, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2010 #2 Love that. It's beautiful. Where was this taken? What all post processing did you do?
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 TMWallace said: Love that. It's beautiful. Where was this taken? What all post processing did you do? Click to expand... Thanks. California Mojave Desert. Quite a bit--but I left the little stick in the sand the way it was. -
TMWallace said: Love that. It's beautiful. Where was this taken? What all post processing did you do? Click to expand... Thanks. California Mojave Desert. Quite a bit--but I left the little stick in the sand the way it was. -
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Nice simple composition...and it works well.
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2010 #5 I agree with comments above but for some reason I want to see a colour edit aswell
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Big Mike said: Nice simple composition...and it works well. Click to expand... chris82 said: I agree with comments above but for some reason I want to see a colour edit aswell Click to expand... Thanks Mike & Chris. -
Big Mike said: Nice simple composition...and it works well. Click to expand... chris82 said: I agree with comments above but for some reason I want to see a colour edit aswell Click to expand... Thanks Mike & Chris. -