What's new

The Irish Countryside

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ireland.jpg

Well this effect was created by making a second copy, keeping the sky dark but saturating the greens and then I cloned (painted) over the entire image except the sky.
 
I really like the effect here. I'd like to see a close up of the tree line just to see how well you've separated the effects between the trees and the sky.
 
I like this alot. Would be better if the sky was even darker though. Did you shoot RAW you could do another conversion and darken the sky more the merge them with a layer mask?

I still thinks it good as is though!
 
Lovely!! The image certainly reminds one why it's called the Emerald Isle.
 
I didnt shoot raw at this time, never used RAW before, these were just JPEG. Wish I had though as now I am pretty good at RAW conversions....
 
Wow, so cleansing. Really fresh look
 
Very, very "Emerald Isle"! Like in "very!"
I feel the trees on the far right are too brightly green. That's my only little nitpick here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom