The Italian Woman

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ItalianGirl4.jpg

My wife, Cathy, stood next to me during this shot and voiced her disapproval. Rather than launching into a dissertation on the merits of street photography, I simply apologized and moved on with the rest of my life.

The composition is good but I'm not getting a whole lot out of it. I feel like there should be more interaction between subjects in a shot like this.

italian, blonde? what?, ha i like the shot though

Tuna, anytime I've tried a shot like that I get called a dirty old man! And I'm only 29!

I like the story behinde the shot myself... Not the shot isn't nice...;)

I think that a crop may well work with this one - nothing else needs touching. The crop I'd suggest would be:

Bottom: Level with where the chain disappears out of frame
Left: None
Right: Between woman and step
Top: Either just below or above the wall mounted sign on the left. My instinct says, go for the one below.

a good shot, incorporating all the elements necessary to identify the 'moment' and the enviroment. I don't think it needs cropping at all, if you were to crop as suggested it would remove so many of the necessary elements!

An accurate representation of the shot:
-----------------------------------------------
Big thought "Great ass." Small thought "dramatic lighting." Rationalization "I'm only shooting it for the lighting."

*Stares and clicks*

"Honey!"

An accurate representation of the shot:
-----------------------------------------------
Big thought "Great ass." Small thought "dramatic lighting." Rationalization "I'm only shooting it for the lighting."

*Stares and clicks*

"Honey!"

:lmao:

i think its interesting that my focus in this picture is on the head shot of the lady in the window, rather than the italian blonde. my eyes shift to her, but they always go back to that face. im not too sure why though.

busy in a good way and mysterious

i dig it

if you crop that picture so you'll get just the lady on the poster and the blond lady in the middle it would get alot better concept :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back