The Kiss

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
2804753947_0c5769e946_o.jpg

That's a great look of disdain from the woman on the left, and it looks as if the dapper man on the right is just flat-out staring at the snogging couple. Nice capture!

Nice representation of London. It just shows how open and diverse a place this is.

I sat exactly where they're kissing not too long ago ;)

.... yeah, but the bird in the blue top is wishing it was her. :lol:

Nice shot of a day in the life.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't get a chance to finish writing my post; my ride was honking her horn and I had to run.

I'd like to add to my previous post that I like the photo, and that I wish I went out and did more situational people photography. Though one definite criticism would be that visually, the subjects kind of blend into the background too well. I would have shot this at a wider aperture, to really pull the subjects out from the background, because right now, the whole picture is kind of busy, and there's not enough emphasis on the subjects because of it.

Cheers for the comments guys, yes it is in front of the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square.

Not the best shot, but the looks from the two either side made it a bit of a chuckle for me.

Drewski, I know what you mean but this was a reactive shot - not really time to start contemplating the artisticness of it - I spotted them going for it and aimed and took it which is why it's a bit soft, a second later, the guy was back in his paper, the old lady was posing for a photo and I got the girl in the blue top's phone number!

(the last bit might not be true! ;) )

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:to the pic
:thumbup::thumbup:,to the girl in the blue top​

Most reactions

Back