inneist TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2005 Messages 736 Reaction score 0 Location 59.1N / 18.3E Oct 12, 2006 #1
zombiekilla TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2006 Messages 363 Reaction score 0 Location Wisconsin Oct 12, 2006 #2 I love the emotion in this one!
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2006 #3 super cute!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Awww. Very nice scene. I hope it is less breakable than you think it might be! (But yes, love is a fragile thing).
Awww. Very nice scene. I hope it is less breakable than you think it might be! (But yes, love is a fragile thing).
inneist TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2005 Messages 736 Reaction score 0 Location 59.1N / 18.3E Oct 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Euuu, sorry sorry I was in the down last night. LaFoto or other moderators, is it possible to change the title from this one to "Kiss"? I shall try my best to make the story less breakable.
Euuu, sorry sorry I was in the down last night. LaFoto or other moderators, is it possible to change the title from this one to "Kiss"? I shall try my best to make the story less breakable.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Done
inneist TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2005 Messages 736 Reaction score 0 Location 59.1N / 18.3E Oct 15, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 O, thanks for instilling the optimism! :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #8 The "Cheerful Corinna" cannot be but optimistic! That's just the way I am, you see?
jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2006 #9 Very nice, I like the emotion and you even have nice light in it. Congrrats, great photo.
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2006 #10 perfect timing it's great