What's new

The Laser at Work.

bantor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
526
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary Alberta
I bring my Camera to work every day just incase I see something on the way there or back. But while there, and sitting bored out of my mind watching the laser, I figured hey why not take some pictures of the laser cutting.

Not the most interesting, but a cool effect none the less.

1.
15ua1.jpg


2.
23ob.jpg


3.
36gm.jpg


4.
42ze.jpg


There it is.

C&C welcome.
 
Thanks! Number 3 and 4 were really difficult to get due to the fact that it that part of cutting (when there are lots of sparks to see) only lasts about .1 of a second.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom