What's new

The Last 3 Years

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well guys as another year is almost over, I have added some of my favourite shots to my site in an album with the same title as this post.
Here are some samples: Enjoy - To see more: www.photographdublin.com

LID3.jpg

The Goo Goo Dolls LIVE IN DUBLIN
BW15.jpg

The Customs House - Dublin City
Coffee-Beans.jpg

Starbucks
Dreams-of-America.jpg

Dreams of Amercia
St-Patricks-Day-Bikers.jpg
 
Thanks - I especially like the American Dreams one since it was just stuff I pulled off my shelf as I was bored, layed it out on my bed and took a pic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom