Hi from Rotterdam, the Netherlands

Dwarf010

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.edwinmullerphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, my name is Ed and I’m from Rotterdam. I’ve been into photography for about 25 years, but the last 5 years I’ve been working at it a bit more seriously then before. I love doing different types of photography, but mostly outside. So most of my photography fits in the categories street, urban or landscape.

For a living I work as a freelance customs expert and also as a city guide. For some extra income I sell photo prints and also at stock photography platforms.

Welcome to TPF, Ed! We're happy you decided to join us. :) I hope you check out our Photo Galleries. It's a great way to get to know everybody and get feedback on your work. We do have a Landscape Gallery, as well as Nature & Wildlife, and Photojournalism/Sports (for street photography).

Looking forward to seeing your work. Have fun!

Hi, my name is Ed and I’m from Rotterdam. I’ve been into photography for about 25 years, but the last 5 years I’ve been working at it a bit more seriously then before. I love doing different types of photography, but mostly outside. So most of my photography fits in the categories street, urban or landscape.

For a living I work as a freelance customs expert and also as a city guide. For some extra income I sell photo prints and also at stock photography platforms.
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi, welcome Ed. Need a few more from this side of the pond.

Welcome! Checked out your web page, there's some nice work there. Jump right in this is a good place to share your work and knowledge of photography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back