The last couple of days

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A collection of birds from the last few days.. comments welcome...

Angry Osprey - This is the one I call Miss Winky, she was pissed another Osprey landed on her branch

Fall Osprey Drooling - Miss Winky by krisinct, on Flickr

Miss Winky a few mornings ago...

Osprey Balancing by krisinct, on Flickr

Zoom Zoom - this is not easy to track on a cloudy day.. The Osprey was coming in to land on a branch overhead

Osprey - zoom zoom by krisinct, on Flickr

I think any decent eagle is a good eagle. Hopefully I will get a close up some day...

Bald Eagle 1 by krisinct, on Flickr

Warbler

Black Throated Green Warbler 1 by krisinct, on Flickr

Love the first one, How often will any one see such a thing as a drooling obviously extremely angry Osprey.
Well done on those.

Keep it up!

Love the first one, How often will any one see such a thing as a drooling obviously extremely angry Osprey.
Well done on those.

Keep it up!
Thank you kindly! I thought it was a pretty unique shot...

Warbler is beautiful, the colors and in focus plant is really nice

Like my fiesty, cantankerous old granny used to say sometimes, "I'm SPITTIN' MAD!"

It is safe to say winky is not winking and if looks could kill she would have burned the other osprey at the branch. The Warbler is gorgeous.

Hey I'm a newbie to the board but wow.. awesome photo's I like 'em all but like everyone says the Warbler is really good, I love the Osprey in flight as well.. hopefully some day soon I'll have the knowledge to similar images.. thanks so much for sharing

Cheers!

Like them all especially the angry Osprey. Not every day you catch an expression like that!

LOL. She is probably mad he didn't bring a offering of a fish. No chance of getting his grove on now.:lmao:

Most reactions

Back