What's new

the last descends

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
41099286-O.jpg


thanks for looking
 
Awesome JM :thumbup: The half star is killer! Nice composition work here. One day I'll get my b/w's to look like this.
 
Great picture...I also love the light points coming down from the top. I have a set from this same place...it's an awesome area to shoot at night. :thumbup:
 
hehe! very cool jonmikal!

Have you tried cropping it so it's a very tall skinny photo of just the one pole thing and it's shadow? thought that might look nice too.

Yes we all dream of having b&w's like jon's one day.... ahhh one day.
 
I have no idea how you do it. Another schmokin shot Jon. Love the Black and White.
 
very neat jonmikal! almost looks surreal.. what a cool place!
... thank you for sharing :)
 
I like this photography. The composition is excellent. Greetings.

Me gusta mucho esta fotografía. La composición es excelente. Saludos.
 
Well, what more can I say?
All of the JonMikal photos leave me speechless...
This one is no exception.
The "star" ... is that a street light?
 
LaFoto said:
Well, what more can I say?
All of the JonMikal photos leave me speechless...
This one is no exception.
The "star" ... is that a street light?

just a light that illuminates the exhibit from above. thank you Corinna.

thanks again everyone.
 
Ok seriously, stop taking this really nice shots. It's making me jealous.

Can you guys just pitch in and buy me a digi cam, so I can spend every moment of my non working days capturing shiz like this.

sweet shot jon.
 
core_17 said:
Very cool, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at? What is it, Jon?

the FDR memorial in DC. these are cylinder molds that were used to create wall art displayed in another section of the exhibit. very cool actually.

what i was toying with here is you'll notice one of the ground lights is missing around a display. i was suggesting that these 'lights' were stars and that the last was coming down to take its place amoung the others.

yep, drugs again.....i gotta stop it! :greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom