What's new

The Less of Me

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Photo shoot of a musician. But....not meant to be musical in nature though.
I tried to make it look like aprofessional photo shoot.
Here are the top 6:

Blackwhite.jpg

"I'll tear through you like a bullet."

Half-of-Me.jpg

"Half of me is more than all of you."

073106-059.jpg

"You're Failing, you're failing, Now I see you're Flailing."

073106-012.jpg

"We won't sleep with our heads in the mud."

Acidic-Prince.jpg

1980's Faux Rolling Stone Shot.

Dark-Con-of-Man.jpg

"So Dark...The Con of Man."

Color-Red.jpg

"The Devil I see is better than the Devil I don't."

There we go. Hopefully I've gotten better at the posed photos.
Let me know what you think. Thanks!!

_KA
 
i like the fourth and last!! good job! has hthe musician himself seen these yet?
 
Yes he's seen a few. He says he doesn't know how he feels about the makeup. Other than that he likes em.
 
they are all great but 1,2,3 are my faves!
 
These are cool shots. Would look great on the bio or inside the CD sleeve. That third shot could be the front of the cover. Very well done.
 
Aw thanks guys. There are some more that I'm still waiting to work on. Ill post them when I'm done with them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom