The Long Road

iBats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
24196_317906399737_663134737_3445744_3334743_n.jpg

Im unsure of this photo, feels like its missing something, any ideas?

I like it, but I wish there was a little more on the right. It seems too cropped.

I like it, but I wish there was a little more on the right. It seems too cropped.

yeah same, i was thinking i could PS a person in there but im not so sure

There is no focal point - something/subject for the viewer to focus on. The tracks would seem to be what you want us to focus on from your caption but they do not draw my attention.

I think the perspective is right but the fence is killing the shot.

I'd prefer the fence not being there.

Also the poles in the foreground don't work well with the actual concept of the track leading away.

The vertical poles just break the curved shape of the tracks.

Furthermore the tracks are not very prominent due to the amount of snow. They should stand out more.

Like I said, perspective is ok but probably the wrong spot for a shot like this.

I think the perspective is right but the fence is killing the shot.

I'd prefer the fence not being there.

Also the poles in the foreground don't work well with the actual concept of the track leading away.

The vertical poles just break the curved shape of the tracks.

Furthermore the tracks are not very prominent due to the amount of snow. They should stand out more.

Like I said, perspective is ok but probably the wrong spot for a shot like this.

I agree in regards to the fence. The fence does take one's attention away from the focus. Loose it and the first pole and it may help.

Most reactions

Back