What's new

The lord of the fruits

Banana_Joe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
9
Location
Italy
When it comes to fruit, this guy knows what he's talking about! C&C welcome
$IMG_8586.2.webp
 
Well done. This is the kind of thing that is traditionally done in black and white, that "moment of life on the street" thing. Obviously, the color is a huge thing here, this would be completely different and possibly a bust in b&w.
 
Yes, very nice color image. The reds and yellows are just a bit over the top for me, but opinions vary greatly about color saturation.
 
Yep...nice one. This might be interesting in B&W as well
 
Thank you guys! They do are a bit over the top, I was going for a "color explosion" effect, but I could try to take them down a notch.
 
I think I see Piggy and Ralph! :lol:
 
I like them both, with a bit of an edge going to the color ver.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom