What's new

The Love Boat

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
432-z-boat.jpg
 
Don't why it's the love boat. But it's awesome!

I love the color and reflection!
 
I'd like to see it without the blue cast on the love boat. Otherwise very nice.

-Shea
 
I like the placid lake. Very picturesque.
 
I like the placid lake. Very picturesque.

Thank you!

Checked out your site, very nice. You got some country there I've been wanting to see/visit more of.

(oops)
 
I love this shot! The lighting here is perfect. Yet another beauty abraxas.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom