What's new

The Low Pressure

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

p52943612-4.jpg
 
Great shot, I really like the textures on the rocks in the foreground.
 
That is really a great shot. I love the intensity of the stormy clouds in contrary to the seemingly calm water. It is really beautiful.
I also like the name you chose for this picture. 'the low pressure' is really the perfect name for this one.
Is it okay if I save this on my desk to use it every now and then as a kind of screensaver?
 
so beautifull shoot!
I just would like to see more light on the rocks
 
Yeh rocks are rocking but the sky is a bit dull.
 
Really cool. I love the texture of the rocks. Nice picture!
 
oh my dwayne, your my favourite photo-artist
I showed my tutor some of your edits, pretty impressive P.s. Thanks for explainign the orton effect!! great effect, seen it before but had never known what it was called!
 
That is really a great shot. I love the intensity of the stormy clouds in contrary to the seemingly calm water. It is really beautiful.
I also like the name you chose for this picture. 'the low pressure' is really the perfect name for this one.
Is it okay if I save this on my desk to use it every now and then as a kind of screensaver?

Yes for sure you can use it as desk top wallpaper and thanks for the comments !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
 
oh my dwayne, your my favourite photo-artist
I showed my tutor some of your edits, pretty impressive P.s. Thanks for explainign the orton effect!! great effect, seen it before but had never known what it was called!

Thank you very much for the kind words William, I really appreciate it !!
I am glad I could help.

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
 
Don't know if this is any better.

Cropped it a bit at the top to make the sky "lower" and more foreboding(?).

Increased contrast in clouds a bit.

Anyway, very nice pic.

10fxmva.jpg
 
Don't know if this is any better.

Cropped it a bit at the top to make the sky "lower" and more foreboding(?).

Increased contrast in clouds a bit.

Anyway, very nice pic.

10fxmva.jpg

Thanks everyone !! Good job on the tweak !

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes
 
interesting what you got on the rocks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom