Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rules for thread participation:

1) No seriousness permitted

2) Lots of flirting and silliness encouraged.

3) Clothing is optional.

My google search for a random funny image resulted in:

hay_guys_mouth.gif

Jim Finn, the noted biologist, was stumped. He'd spent months studying the little green frogs in the Keefo swamp. The population, despite all efforts at predator control, was declining at an alarming rate. Finally, Finn went to the chemistry department at his college to see if anyone there might be able to help. Tom Trom looked into the problem, and came up with a solution. The little frogs had succumbed to a chemical change in the swamp's water, and simply couldn't stay coupled long enough to reproduce. Tom brewed up a new adhesive, made from a dash of this, a zoss of that, and most critically, one part sodium.
"You mean?.... " Jim said when told.
"Yes," said Tom, "They needed mono-sodium glue to mate."

Jim Finn, the noted biologist, was stumped. He'd spent months studying the little green frogs in the Keefo swamp. The population, despite all efforts at predator control, was declining at an alarming rate. Finally, Finn went to the chemistry department at his college to see if anyone there might be able to help. Tom Trom looked into the problem, and came up with a solution. The little frogs had succumbed to a chemical change in the swamp's water, and simply couldn't stay coupled long enough to reproduce. Tom brewed up a new adhesive, made from a dash of this, a zoss of that, and most critically, one part sodium.
"You mean?.... " Jim said when told.
"Yes," said Tom, "They needed mono-sodium glue to mate."

That joke was so nerdy, and I LOVE IT! :lol:

Maybe you should have started a Valentines day thread only for single people?

Or you could start the "TPF Blind Date Meetup Thread"? (Singles only!)

At least you don't have to buy a soppy card & be slushy nice to someone all evening, when all you wanna do is get on TPF and EBay! :grumpy:

Maybe you should have started a Valentines day thread only for single people?

Or you could start the "TPF Blind Date Meetup Thread"? (Singles only!)

At least you don't have to buy a soppy card & be slushy nice to someone all evening, when all you wanna do is get on TPF and EBay! :grumpy:

B-b-b-but I waaaaant to buy a soppy card and be slushy nice to someone all evening!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back