The 'make Corry forget it's almost V-day and she's single' thread

There you go:

flowers.jpg

okay, the flowers are missing. But you pick your own here. (just send them to yourself and pretend you don't know who sent them...:meh: )
Amnesia can go a long way this V-day!

pascal

Little-Known Fact : I am actually a dragon. Who needs love when you can burn entire villages to the ground? I'll just sit here on my nice pile of gold rather conveniently placed inside of a mountain, nobody will bug me, and I will reign supreme over you mortal heartstring-driven beings. Bow down or burn.

Little-Known Fact : I am actually a dragon. Who needs love when you can burn entire villages to the ground? I'll just sit here on my nice pile of gold rather conveniently placed inside of a mountain, nobody will bug me, and I will reign supreme over you mortal heartstring-driven beings. Bow down or burn.

Don't let Stu fool ya guys....he's already my valentine. :blushing: :lovey:

Is this why his Facebook says "In a relationship with Corry Lyn." ?

The matter of our personal lives is one that is very private. Hence, personal. With all due respect, we would advise any and all inquiries into the very depths of our soul to refer themselves to the 'do not disturb' sign politely hanging on our doorknob. Facebook, among other means of discreet discovery and intellectual discourse, is a form of public flattery that only serves to render the base judgements of the masses correct, insofar as mass opinion is indeed true. We would wish it so that our private lives remain untroubled and undisturbed at this time.

Brevity. The lesser soul of wit.

The matter of our personal lives is one that is very private. Hence, personal. With all due respect, we would advise any and all inquiries into the very depths of our soul to refer themselves to the 'do not disturb' sign politely hanging on our doorknob. Facebook, among other means of discreet discovery and intellectual discourse, is a form of public flattery that only serves to render the base judgements of the masses correct, insofar as mass opinion is indeed true. We would wish it so that our private lives remain untroubled and undisturbed at this time.

Brevity. The lesser soul of wit.

That makes me chortle! :D

That makes me chortle! :D

It makes you 'chortle', does it? I'd tell you what makes me 'chortle', but I have this nagging feeling that I'd be cast into the fiery pits of hell if I let it loose.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back