tt500 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Ex-pat living in Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2012 #1 Interested in any critiques, thoughts. I just really like the color balance.
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2012 #2 I would like this except for the bit of railing and deck, bottom right.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2012 #3 baturn said: I would like this except for the bit of railing and deck, bottom right. Click to expand... X2 !
baturn said: I would like this except for the bit of railing and deck, bottom right. Click to expand... X2 !
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2012 #4 In some way inclusion of the rails help one understand where the viewer is... But the other side of my mind says it would be better not to include that :scratch: Regards
In some way inclusion of the rails help one understand where the viewer is... But the other side of my mind says it would be better not to include that :scratch: Regards
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2012 #5 I would prefer no railing, but it would work with it if was more prominent so that it was clearly understood it was another ships railing.
I would prefer no railing, but it would work with it if was more prominent so that it was clearly understood it was another ships railing.