What's new

The moon rise from the car

abhishekdg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
175
Reaction score
11
Location
Minneapolis
Well was off with a friend to Iowa this weekend . While travelling on Friday, saw this beautiful sight from the running car. Had only my 50 with me that too on a Nikon D90. As a result, cannot render the wide angle shot I was hoping for. However, had to work with whatever I had. So here's the best I could do with the 50. Please share your comments and views :-


moon_rise by abhishekdg, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I hate to be picky but you can hardly call it a moonrise when it's that high in the sky. And the slanted horizon is a problem . the moon is so small I think the photo would have been just as good, maybe better if you'd left the moon out and cropped just above the clouds. Just my opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom