zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's so cool that you got a moose. I wish I could have gone but my back decided against it.

Nice! We had a perfect day compared to the last two trips. The young moose was losing his winter coat so wasn't the most beautiful specimen. Nice headshot. The moose curse may be over but now its the Gray Jay curse, if we believe @pjaye that they actually exist. I'm beginning to wonder.:lol:

Nice Trevor

Nice! We had a perfect day compared to the last two trips. The young moose was losing his winter coat so wasn't the most beautiful specimen. Nice headshot. The moose curse may be over but now its the Gray Jay curse, if we believe @pjaye that they actually exist. I'm beginning to wonder.:lol:

Brent Km 4 on Arrowhon road bring shelled peanuts :D

You all up north have some beautiful animals. Nice work.

Nice Trevor

arrowhon is closed

Fantastic shots. Even better knowing I was there when you took them. 10 was our count by the end. None on the way out. But a ton of beaver on the way home. It was a great trip and I'm thrilled you all came.

HAHAHA That's all I've heard from Dave too since we got back. He keeps saying they don't exist either! They do, I promise.

Nice Trevor

Arrowhon is actually gated right now. Can't go up there. We did try all the other usual spots, but none. Late summer I'll head back up and prove to these guys that they do exist.

Congrats! The young moose portrait is outstanding!
Thank you.

We'll get one. It may be a drawing or stuffed but we'll get one. :p

Nice Meese! Trade you one for a half-sack of Vancouver Island Mulies!
You can have two. Pick up only :p

You all up north have some beautiful animals. Nice work.
Thank you.

The Gray Jays are nesting now go in August September
Good to know.

Fantastic shots. Even better knowing I was there when you took them. 10 was our count by the end. None on the way out. But a ton of beaver on the way home. It was a great trip and I'm thrilled you all came.
Thank you.

And thanks for bringing the animal whisperer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back