The Moose is On the Loose !

jewely

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok

Last edited:
That's so fun!!! animals can be so hard to catch, I had that problem when I was out this weekend hiking. It looks like you got pretty close tho! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be brave enough to chase a moose down, LOL!!!! I love that the title of this thread rhymes:D

Animal photos have always been tough for me, I don't have much range on my lenses; which lens did you use?

The postprocessing probably brought out more of the noise in the photo. For the future I'd work on the lowest possibly ISO (seeing as it is sunny and bright outdoors) and a fast shutterspeed if you're handheld. Your aperture will be low but that can add nice DOF effects to your photos.

jewery

Chasing a moose...did you know that a mad moose is almost as mean as a woman with a frying pan???;):mrgreen:

a little to bright and a little noisy nice capture of the moose

Animal photos have always been tough for me, I don't have much range on my lenses...

+1
I've tried capturing deer before even with a 200 zoom and can't seem to get close enough to them to get any kind of a good shot. Maybe I need to start acting like I'm actually hunting them :lmao:

Most reactions

Back