atid TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2014 Messages 24 Reaction score 2 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2014 #1
I IzzieK TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 335 Location Missouri, USA/Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2014 #2 Very nice concept. I like it for its minimalist approach and also the battered texture of the paint.
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2014 #3 If the shot is about the window, I think the window should be in focus, not the gate.
atid TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2014 Messages 24 Reaction score 2 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Designer said: If the shot is about the window, I think the window should be in focus, not the gate. Click to expand... Thank you,but the shot was more about the mystery - what is it behind the battered wall?
Designer said: If the shot is about the window, I think the window should be in focus, not the gate. Click to expand... Thank you,but the shot was more about the mystery - what is it behind the battered wall?