The natives aren't restless.....

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
It's just too quiet around here. I don't like it....

Where is everyone? It was busier than this New Years Eve. If things don't pick up I'm going to have to go and clean the bathroom to occupy my time.
I know the Mistress has gone dirt bike riding (though I did see her stick her head in for a quick post earlier). But what are the rest of you doing?

It's 5:40am here, i've not long arrived home from town, i've got work in a little under an hour and i've got the munchies. :p

6:45pm here. I've got to go cook dinner in a minute spaghetti and meatballs I think. Hope you have a good day. I'm not back at work till Tuesday... :roll:

its about 1:00 pm here and I'm about to drive back home! (4 hours of rainy roads!) I'm visiting my Gal at her parents place!

Zach :D

Hanging out with my boys, Hobbes and my parents. Have played about 30 games of Go Fish.....and am having a blast. Finally got to try a turkey done in a frier - YUM!

Seems like the best start of a New Year that I could have hoped for :mrgreen:

its about 9PM now...and im tempted to go to bed now instead of my normal 3AM...cause then...I will get up early, and go to this huge hill near where I live, and get some nice sunrise pics!

Artemis said:
its about 9PM now...and im tempted to go to bed now instead of my normal 3AM...cause then...I will get up early, and go to this huge hill near where I live, and get some nice sunrise pics!

Oh come on Arty. We're in Britain. It'll be blowing a gail and raining and you won't be able to see your hand in front of your face let alone a sunrise. Take the pictures later then trick it up in Photoshop like everyone else does :LOL: Only joking - go for it. I've been tempted to try it every day this week but something has always come up to stop me. Let us know how you get on.

1pm and getting geared up for night shift.

I've been out taking pictures for the last couple of days.....imagine!! :crazy:

Weather here has been downright spring-like, impossible to stay inside when it's so pretty. :D

Artemis said:
Maybe you should join me and my dad! If you live in the UK that is!

Hmmm. Tempting offer....
I live just East of centre in England's oldest and smallest County.

Most reactions

Back