What's new

The nights shots.

bantor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
526
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary Alberta
Last night me and my brother went out driving around, of course I had my camera with me so i took a few shots. It was a really great time, and as an added bonus, a few of the shots actually turned out. I was going to post some of these in the portrait section but they arn't really a protrait in my opinion.

Mods: if these are in the wrong section, sorry.

1.
dsc0049bw6vw.jpg


2.
dsc0012bw9dx.jpg


3.
dsc0010bw6cb.jpg


4. This one was really cool, there was alot of fog (that isn't visible in the pic) and it looked super cool, this shot doesn't do it justice.
dsc00317eh.jpg


Comments and Critique always welcome.
 
Thanks woodsac. I took like 40 shots at that light, but it was like -30 C so I was to cold to spend the time to set up the shot. Oh well.
 
i like the tones in the first three! and i like the comp in the first a lot! the color in the third is great! nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom