The Nik Collection is now FREE!

Lol, I thought the same thing. I'm sure there are plenty of people that bought it as a Christmas present that aren't too happy right now...

Lol, I thought the same thing. I'm sure there are plenty of people that bought it as a Christmas present that aren't too happy right now...

Well I had a friend who bought it in November of last year. He called me as soon as he heard the news. I can't tell you what he said, my mom always told me never to use words like that... lol...

I never purchased them myself, but now that they are free I'll probably check them out. Never a bad thing to add a few new tools to the tool kit. Plus in totally unrelated news, just ordered a new camera body so all in all it's been a pretty good day in the life of this photo geek. Lol

It's been on my list as something I'd like to have, but it was hard to justify the price. Now, however...

Congrats on the new member of the family! Which camera did you get?

It's been on my list as something I'd like to have, but it was hard to justify the price. Now, however...

Congrats on the new member of the family! Which camera did you get?

I bought a used D600, the shutter had a little over 10,000 on it and the guy sent it in for the shutter replacement even though he'd never had any issues with it, it's had about 500 shots on the new shutter. Just couldn't pass it up.

Have fun getting it to work if you don't already have PS or LR...................

Does it work in Lightroom too? I thought it was just Photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back