JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2005 #1
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Aug 27, 2005 Banned #2 man, jonk...i really dig this...the variance of light...the color changes...the angle... very cool shot... inventive.... :thumbup:
man, jonk...i really dig this...the variance of light...the color changes...the angle... very cool shot... inventive.... :thumbup:
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2005 #3 very sweet shot! makes way for a great 'pattern' nice work jk :thumbsup:
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Aug 28, 2005 #4 Good eye and angle Jon, nicely composed
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2005 #5 Now this is my kind of image. Good angle, pleasing light, nice balance on the contrast. Very well done. Eric
Now this is my kind of image. Good angle, pleasing light, nice balance on the contrast. Very well done. Eric
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 28, 2005 #6 Nicely tilted and I love the line patterns. Great shot JonK.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks to all of you fer chekn this. glad you liked it. Thought you might like to see the rest of it. I think it's a very cool building. Shot in Regina, SK, Canada.
Thanks to all of you fer chekn this. glad you liked it. Thought you might like to see the rest of it. I think it's a very cool building. Shot in Regina, SK, Canada.
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Aug 28, 2005 #8 Very nice, the repetition of the windows works great at this angle.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 28, 2005 #9 I thought it looked kinda caved in. Neat lookin !
LeadSister TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 165 Reaction score 2 Location CT Aug 28, 2005 #10 I really like that first one. The angle and pattern of it is cool! Pamela
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks Becky, Mako and LeadSister