The official NEWBIE wedding photography thread!

Some people may not be fully experienced but can still give advice to people that are clueless, im supprised you didn't take him up on his offer Jols, now its time for the fat lady to sing for you, sorry.

Jerry PH, thanks for the thread, it clearly stated you were going to research your answers and I hope you had fun and learnt stuff doing it too, and I am sure you are going to help other people out there.

It is a shame that some people are such JERKS on this site and dont bother to read or take time to understand what the op was trying to achive. oh well such is life, luckily this site on the whole is great, and its just a select few that I want to slap and shake so they learn that this forum is to help people through constructive critasism rather than negative words and silly comments.

I am sorry... I did not intend for anyone to get banned, that was never my intention.

I've been away for a couple of days. I had only 4 days total to prepare for two Microsoft Sharepoint exams, and that took all my time and concentration for a while (I passed both, if anyone cares :D ).

Anywyas, becuase of the confidence shown to me by many here, I will strive to be worthy of your trust and continue to improve the blog as well as add sample pictures. I never said I would not put any... it is a blog about photography after all, right?

Just a thought, but perhaps until I can either get permission or do some more shooting under conditions where I am less restrained, I could offer "remakes" or samples in the blog temporarily and replace those for real life examples when possible. It would still be all my own work and not someone else's. Just food for thought.

Anyways, thanks guys-n-gals.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back