What's new

The Old Town - Gdask (Poland)

Great shot of a beautiful place. You got it right at the perfect time, right when the sky was still blue before it went to black yet late enough to get great reflections on the water.
 
Great shot of a beautiful place. You got it right at the perfect time, right when the sky was still blue before it went to black yet late enough to get great reflections on the water.

Funny thing is, that's EXACTLY what I was trying to capture with this photo. I realised that I love long exposures and night shots, but doing them just before the sky turns completely black is what I like the most.

Thank you, all, for your feedback :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom