The ongoing story game!

A big green truck ran over ferny's camera bag. It was a very sad day since ferny was running late for ballet class. Thankfully, lostprophet had extra pink tights for ferny's otter's that wanted to dance. Henriette the otter was ferny's partner, they had been out all night drinking and partying at lostprophet's house.

His neighbour spiffybeth was their dance instructor ever since the day after Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading. They were skipping to an important dance when the dryer started buzzing frantically. One otter choked from laughing at something she saw and fell off the wagon.

Now Henriette decided to just leave and go wherever the sun would shine on transvestites. He packed his tights and tutu in his Luis Vuitton purse, put on his converse allstars sneakers, combed her eyeleashes, adjusted her twins, cutting the cheese and grabbed her purple, dotted hat. Just then, her pantyhose erupted at the break of dawn...thus catching her thunder thighs on a giant bacon cheeseburger with sesame seed buns. She topped it with honey.

Lostprophet called LaFoto and became a Buddhist that very day. They agreed to denouce Buddhism! LaFoto sent Hertz a messenger. His skin crawled upon (the) knowledge. Hertz asked to be taken to Mexico City. There he met Corry with her camera which, unfortunately had fingerprints all over the lens. "Why did you put fingerprints on your lens" shouted Hertz. Corry sobbed and knelt beforre him. "I'm sooooo sorry sir. My chicken was throbbing profusely and was swelling. I forgot about extracting it's eggs anal intruder from Batmans cave in time for tea.

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running

A big green truck ran over ferny's camera bag. It was a very sad day since ferny was running late for ballet class. Thankfully, lostprophet had extra pink tights for ferny's otter's that wanted to dance. Henriette the otter was ferny's partner, they had been out all night drinking and partying at lostprophet's house.

His neighbour spiffybeth was their dance instructor ever since the day after Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading. They were skipping to an important dance when the dryer started buzzing frantically. One otter choked from laughing at something she saw and fell off the wagon.

Now Henriette decided to just leave and go wherever the sun would shine on transvestites. He packed his tights and tutu in his Luis Vuitton purse, put on his converse allstars sneakers, combed her eyeleashes, adjusted her twins, cutting the cheese and grabbed her purple, dotted hat. Just then, her pantyhose erupted at the break of dawn...thus catching her thunder thighs on a giant bacon cheeseburger with sesame seed buns. She topped it with honey.

Lostprophet called LaFoto and became a Buddhist that very day. They agreed to denouce Buddhism! LaFoto sent Hertz a messenger. His skin crawled upon (the) knowledge. Hertz asked to be taken to Mexico City. There he met Corry with her camera which, unfortunately had fingerprints all over the lens. "Why did you put fingerprints on your lens" shouted Hertz. Corry sobbed and knelt beforre him. "I'm sooooo sorry sir. My chicken was throbbing profusely and was swelling. I forgot about extracting it's eggs anal intruder from Batmans cave in time for tea.

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had

(you had added 4 words, so I shall add only 2 - for the balance ;))

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over the peanut-butter jar.

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over the peanut-butter jar. Rushing forward, unzipping

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over the peanut-butter jar. Rushing forward, unzipping her brightly red

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over the peanut-butter jar. Rushing forward, unzipping her brightly red vanity case, extracting

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over the peanut-butter jar. Rushing forward, unzipping her brightly red vanity case, extracting a hand grenade

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over the peanut-butter jar. Rushing forward, unzipping her brightly red vanity case, extracting a hand grenade and lobbing it

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over the peanut-butter jar. Rushing forward, unzipping her brightly red vanity case, extracting a hand grenade and lobbing it forcefully towards the

Winston made certain, licking his finger, that all was covered in peanut-butter, only the lens was safe from pink and furry paws, was that what Henriette longed for all the time? Flashing his "big lens" lead to a moment of shear exhibitionism that frightened Henriette just to the point that it made where she almost shrieked in despair. This caused Anty to come running in her new light green dress, which got dirty when she had tripped over the peanut-butter jar. Rushing forward, unzipping her brightly red vanity case, extracting a hand grenade and lobbing it forcefully towards the local McDonalds cafe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back