The only colors I could find

Reaction score
Website
www.annikashultz.com
Went out during lunch today, searching high and low for colors. I just love Chicago in winter. :grumpy: Here is what I found! Sorry they are soft; I've got a cheapie lens that doesn't focus nicely at full telephoto, and I think it gets even more temperamental in the cold!

red_door.jpg

Claremont Rowhomes
apartment_row.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Well, I'm glad you DID find some "colour food" for your eyes (and lens) in the end, and what you found and framed is really nice. I like what I see here! I don't mind the soft focus in the first, though this photo makes me curious as to what it would have been like if it had been crisp and sharp.
Nevertheless, the row of houses is also very nice... though the sky you had suggests you are not much better off winterweatherwise than I am ;).

LaFoto said:
this photo makes me curious as to what it would have been like if it had been crisp and sharp.

Ok, want to hear my confession? It's shot in telephoto from across the street because I am still completely chicken about taking photos in public...of people's homes. I think, "What if they are in there, looking out, and getting nervous because a 'photojournalist is in our yard!!!'" :confused: I need to get over that, and fast! There's lots of good opportunities I'm too chicken to photograph. I should go back and photograph it from close up, that red door's not going anywhere!

Thanks for your comments. :)

Most reactions

Back