The only good mouse is a dead mouse!!!!!

Or you could go and find a good family friendly breed of cat like a Ragdoll Welcome to RagsGalore Ragdolls
Then let it take care of the mice and have some fun doing it.

Oh my gosh those are some really cute cats! What is the difference between a Ragdoll and a regular cat? Looks like they are all white for the most part and blue eyes, adorable!

Well Ragdolls are bred for their temperament. They are not reclusive or scared of strangers, in fact they are inside only cats because they will walk up to strangers and get stolen with the quickness.
They have no health problems, are fairly large, and are very smart. I have two of them that I enjoy more then any dog I have ever owned. The male speaks on command, comes when you call him, and sleeps by the bedroom door. He also follows me all around the house which trips people out.

They are great for people who want an affectionate, friendly, smart cat, especially for those with kids and other pets.

hmm fire will work :)

on the subject of cats I do think its important to decide if your going for a housecat only or a freerange cat - esp if your considering the ragdols. I have to say that the idea of a cat spending all day indoors is odd to me - ours were always allowed to roam free - though we are in the countryside (and lets face it 90% of the time they were curled up indoors somwhere anyway ;) -- least that was till we got the husky - most of them now recall their outdoors nature far more)

With Ragdolls they are actually bred to be indoor cats. It's also been said that indoor cats live longer lives, so I see that as a plus.
They aren't well adapted for defending themselves, so staying inside helps keep them free from danger aswell.
They love their window perches to no end, but if you put one of them outside and shut the door they will start screaming bloody murder until you let them back in. They will only really venture out on a leash, or if you are sitting outside the door with them.

You might also want to consider a Scottish Fold cat, they are ferocious hunters and very, very agile. I've had one for 12 years, very healthy cat and quite a clown. But when it comes to hunting nothing escapes him.

scottish-fold-cat-facts-2.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back