What's new

The only photo I'm happy with today. And boy, am I happy.

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
I went to get my haircut, so of course I took my camera for the walk. I came back with 60 pictures, a few of which I'd normally post, but I got this one. And I loved this one so much, all the others looked like crap by comparison. I hope you all like this as much as I do :)

Oh, and aside from a cloned tree branch in the sky, this has no processing. Those are the exact colors that the camera produced.

Galleryforum.jpg
 
Very nice! Cool composition! Definitely some of your better work!
 
Awesome, Joe!
I checked out your gallery, and I also really like the clarinet/flute picture. Excellent DOF.
 
Very nice. You should be happy. This capture is just amazing. Love the composition.
 
I can see why you like it so much Joe :) Love the colors, it's nice and sharp...and as always those lines :)
 
This is the difference in class (photographywise) I can see here: I certainly tried (!) to go for something similar in this photo here (which I had put up here under "Car Dealer Premises Architecture") (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/Ini2212/Kind%20of%20Abstract/MercedesSchulz-Rahmen3.jpg), but mine is not even a fraction as good as yours. What a sky! And all those lines! Not surprising that you are happy. (I was happy about my photos too, until...................) ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom