What's new

The other hobby

I thought the thread was for those of us who also have cars as a hobby. Was I wrong?

If so, I'll delete the pix.
 
Last edited:
I honestly dont care thats what it could be. I thought your pictures were supposed to show me some sort of style or advice to shoot my car so I was confused, I dont mind other pics just to show off though.
 
My pics weren't intended to be art or magazine shots. I deleted them. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program . . .
 
The first three (in OP) are really good well composed photos. The last ones, less so. You go from really nice isolation of the subject to a lot of random distracting details like bushes and bank pillars and stuff. And the later photos are all also badly tilted, which isn't lending a sense of drama to me so much as just a sense of sloppiness. Tilting needs to look really purposeful and intentional I think. Like... if the car was flying down a hill with spot on camera panning and motion blur, then some steep downward tilt would look cool, for instance. but just sitting there under an awning parked and a 25 degree camera tilt is a little strange / not helping further the photo.
 
I appreciate the advice, any and all helps.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom