A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2011 #1
thedeepestsleep TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 163 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2011 #2 Love your composition of this. I'd like to see more of the bridge if possible, maybe a pano could be cool for this scene?
Love your composition of this. I'd like to see more of the bridge if possible, maybe a pano could be cool for this scene?
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. Yes, I guess the only solution would be a pano. Using the UWA, if I step backwards to get more of the bridge, the far buildings would be too small and I would lose detail. Pano seems to be in fact a good suggestion. Thank you !
Thank you. Yes, I guess the only solution would be a pano. Using the UWA, if I step backwards to get more of the bridge, the far buildings would be too small and I would lose detail. Pano seems to be in fact a good suggestion. Thank you !