The Pablonian Eyeball

Zada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Take 10000000 and get one you like. At least that's my moto.

PablistoMarked.jpg

Any thoughts?

Amazing, I saw your avatar earlier and thought what on earth is that image, took a while to work out it was a horse from the small file. I thought to myself, would love to see an enlargement and low and behold, here it is. Love the perspective, beautiful shot.

Amazing, I saw your avatar earlier and thought what on earth is that image, took a while to work out it was a horse from the small file. I thought to myself, would love to see an enlargement and low and behold, here it is. Love the perspective, beautiful shot.

It definately doesn't look as good as a tiny file! Thanks for the lovely comment :)

Hmm I like it, but not because its a horse eye. Honestly I had to look a bit to see that it was, but there's something about the composition that makes it abstractly pleasing to me :)

Oh I think maybe the way its lighter at the edges leading to the dark eye, broken up by hairs? Dunno man, something. Nice shot tho :)

Yes, I've taken many 'horse eyeball' shots, but they're all kinda BLAH. This one stood out to me.. I think because the eye looks kinda glass like, or something.

Thanks for the comments :)

It took me about a second to figure out what the subject was, but the patterns and colours made me curious (sometimes if I can't tell what something is right away I don't try to figure it out. That's probably saying more about me than the photographs, but anyway... :) )

I like the symmetry of the white patches at the edge of the photo and the way the mane is flowing into the centre of the picture. It draws my eyes into the pictures. I also like the splash of green on the left.

Nice capture!

Interesting observations :) I never thought of his face being symmetrical before...

But In the eyeball picture it sure looks like it :) Thanks so much for the critique! I enjoy hearing how other people see the photo!

Most reactions

Back